The Medusa Touch (1978)
|Number of Blu-ray Discs||
November 24th 2021
|Runtime (in minutes)||
Richard Burton is the man with the medusa touch… he has the power to create catastrophe.
Novelist John Morlar (Richard Burton) is haunted by the belief that he can, through the power of telekinesis, cause fatal disasters to occur. This obsession is reinforced when, after Morlar is assaulted, a moon mission crisis and jet crash occur in short order. The police turn to Morlar’s mysterious therapist, Zonfeld (Lee Remick), to try to get to the bottom of the case.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p high-definition transfer by ITV Studios
- Audio commentary with director Jack Gold and authors Kim Newman and Stephen Jones
- Audio commentary with film historian Lee Gambin and author Kat Ellinger (2021)
- The Welsh Wizard: Richard Burton on stage and screen – Video essay by Ian McAnally (2021)
- The Designer’s Touch – Interview with art director Peter Mullins (2021)
- Behind the Scenes: Destroying the Abbey
- Theatrical Trailer
- Photo Gallery
- Original Aspect Ratio 1.78:1
- LPCM 2.0 Stereo
- Optional English subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 2000 copies with unique artwork
Any pre-order titles will be dispatched in the week leading up to its aforementioned release date. Special features and artwork are subject to change.