The Deep (1977)
$34.95 Was $39.95. Save 13%
- Release Date:
- December 30th, 2020
- Number of Discs:
- Runtime (in minutes):
- Product Code:
The Limited Edition Blu-Ray set!
When a couple go on a scuba diving excursion off the Bermuda coast, they find a variety of treasures, including a container of mysterious liquid and an antique medallion with a woman’s likeness on it. Eventually, a drug lord takes notices and begins to terrorize them with Haitian black magic when they refuse to sell the liquid to them. The couple begins to research the history of the Spanish shipwreck and realize how valuable the ship’s contents actually are and conflict ensues as the treasure hunters battle the drug dealer and his henchman.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p High Definition Presentation
- Audio Commentary Recorded By Actress, Director and Producer Illeana Douglas (2020)
- “The Making of The Deep” Vintage Documentary
- Selected Scenes From The 3 Hour Special Edition
- Theatrical Trailer
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- English Dolby True HD 5.1
- Limited Edition slipcase with unique artwork on the first 1500 copies
This is a pre-order title and will be dispatched in the week leading up to its December 30th release date.
Imprint No 28