When Worlds Collide (1951) – Imprint Collection #6
Out of stock
|Number of Discs||
August 26th, 2020
|Runtime (in minutes)||
A worldwide first on Blu-ray!
An impending collision with a runaway star signals the destruction of earth.
Today’s Science-Fiction extravaganzas all pay tribute to this pioneering classic from Producer George Pal (The War of the Worlds), which won an Oscar® for its spectacular special effects.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
– 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
– NEW exclusive audio commentary by film critics Barry Forshaw & Kim Newman
– 90min of extended interviews with Gene Roddenberry, Ray Bradbury, Ray Harryhausen, Roy Edward Disney, Wah Chang, Russ Tamblyn & Duke Goldstone recorded for the 1985 documentary Fantasy Film Worlds of George Pal
– LPCM 2.0 Mono
– Optional English subtitles
– Theatrical Trailer
– Limited Edition slipcase with unique artwork on the first 1500 copies
Imprint No 6