The Outer Limits: The Complete Original Series - DVD
- Release Date:
- June 24th, 2020
- Runtime (in minutes):
- Number of Discs:
- Product Code:
There Is Nothing Wrong with Your Television Set… Do Not Attempt To Adjust The Picture… We Are Controlling Transmission.
From the moment Vic Perrin’s omniscient “Control Voice” first proclaimed, “There is nothing wrong with your television set,” on September 16, 1963, The Outer Limits was destined for greatness. The dazzling, long-beloved series was a daring experiment in “omnibus” TV, trading the speculative fantasies of The Twilight Zone for farther-out sci-fi concepts.
• 40 AUDIO COMMENTARIES by Film Historians David J. Schow, Tim Lucas, Craig Beam, Dr. Reba Wissner, Gary Gerani, Michael Hyatt, and Steve Mitchell
• 12 TNT PROMOS
• TNT INTERVIEW with Writer/Producer Joseph Stefano
• CREATURE FEATURES with David J. Schow
• THE MUSEUM OF TELEVISION & RADIO’S WILLIAM PALEY TELEVISION FESTIVAL saluting THE OUTER LIMITS
• ABC NEW YEAR’S EVE PROMO
• WHAT’S NEW ON ABC – 1963 Promo
• 5 TV SPOTS