The Counterfeit Traitor (Imprint Collection #118)
|Number of Blu-ray Discs||
27th April 2022
|Runtime (in minutes)||
The Most Suspenseful Adventure Ever Lived!
The stakes were never higher or more dangerous for Eric Erickson, an American businessman turned Swedish oil trader. Erickson finds his life and fortunes held hostage when he’s blackmailed by British agents and forced into the perilous arena of World War II espionage.
Based on a true story and brilliantly played by William Holden, this taut, real-life spy thriller brings you to the frontline of World War II. Spectacularly filmed in Berlin, Hamburg, Stockholm, and Copenhagen, The Counterfeit Traitor transports you to the center of one of the world’s greatest conflicts.
“The Counterfeit Traitor is a good spy melodrama that comes swirling across the screen. A great performance from William Holden” – New York Times
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p high-definition transfer by Paramount Pictures
- NEW Audio commentary by Lee Pfeiffer, publisher of Cinema Retro Magazine, with film historian Paul Scrabo (2022)
- William Holden: The Golden Boy – 1989 documentary
- Theatrical Trailer
- Photo Gallery
- Aspect Ratio 1.78:1
- Audio English DTS HD 5.1 Surround + LPCM 2.0 Stereo
- Optional English subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 1500 copies with unique artwork