Let’s Scare Jessica To Death (1971)
|Number of Discs||
November 24th 2021
|Runtime (in minutes)||
Something is after Jessica. Something very cold, very wet… and very dead…
Finally released from an institution after suffering a nervous breakdown, Jessica seeks the tranquillity of a secluded home in Connecticut to help make her recovery complete. But instead of a restful recuperation with her husband Duncan and a close friend in the New England countryside, Jessica soon finds herself falling into a swirling vortex of madness and the supernatural.
Director John D. Hancock’s independent horror masterpiece is finally here in this new special edition.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
• 1080p High definition presentation
• NEW Audio commentary by Kat Ellinger, author and editor-in-chief of Diabolique Magazine
• Audio Commentary with Director John Hancock and Producer Bill Badalato
• “Art Saved My Life” Interview with composer Orville Stoeber
• “Scare Tactics: Reflections on a Seventies Horror Classic” interview with Film Historian Kim Newman
• “She Walks These Hills: Let’s Scare Jessica to Death Locations Then and Now” featurette
• TV Spot & Radio Spots
• LPCM 2.0 audio
• Aspect Ratio 1.85:1
• English subtitles
• Limited Edition slipcase on the first 2000 copies with unique artwork
Any pre-order titles will be dispatched in the week leading up to its aforementioned release date. Special features and artwork are subject to change.