I Am the Law (1938) – Imprint Collection #153
|Number of Blu-ray Discs||
31 August 2022
|Runtime (in minutes)||
“HOODLUMS HAVE NO GUTS… WATCH ME PROVE IT!
Law professor Robinson is named special prosecutor, assigned to put an end to gangster activity in the city. Civic leader Beal, who got Robinson his job, is involved in the rackets and wants to control Robinson’s investigation. Everyone Robinson’s office persuades to testify turns up dead.
First Blu-ray release worldwide.
Starring Edward G. Robinson, Barbara O’Neil & John Beal.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p High-definition presentation on Blu-Ray
- NEW Audio commentary with professor and film scholar Jason A. Ney
- Aspect Ratio 1.33:1
- Audio English LPCM 2.0 Mono
- Optional English HOH subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 1000 copies with unique artwork