Body Parts (1991)
|Number of Blu-ray Discs||
November 24th 2021
|Runtime (in minutes)||
Where does evil live, the heart, the mind or the flesh?
Body Parts is a bone-chilling tale about a medical experiment gone wrong. After a crime psychologist (Fahey) loses his arm and nearly his life in a grisly car accident, he undergoes a daring medical operation to have a donor arm grafted onto his body. But after the operation, the arm starts to take on a violent life of its own, striking out against Bill’s wife and children. Bill is driven to learn about the donor’s identity – a horrifying discovery that delivers him into a world of unimaginable terror.
Eric Red’s underrated 90s horror macabre is overdue for reappraisal.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p high-definition transfer by Paramount Pictures
- Audio commentary by director/co-writer Eric Red
- Audio commentary with film historian Lee Gambin (2021)
- Interview with director/co-writer Eric Red
- Interview with editor Anthony Redman
- Interview with actor Paul Ben-Victor
- Interview with actor Peter Murnik
- Deleted Footage (with optional audio commentary by director Eric Red)
- Theatrical Trailer
- Original aspect ratio 2.35:1
- DTS HD 5.1 Surround / LPCM 2.0 Stereo
- Optional English subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 2000 copies with unique artwork
Any pre-order titles will be dispatched in the week leading up to its aforementioned release date. Special features and artwork are subject to change.