Blue Crush 1 & 2 – Special Edition Blu-ray
|Number of Blu-ray Discs||
15 November 2023
|Runtime (in minutes)||
104 / 113
If you want to feel the rush you have to take the risk.
Blu-ray double pack containing both Blue Crush films, including the original 2002 box-office hit starring Kate Bosworth (Superman Returns) and the direct-to-video 2011 sequel!
Nothing gets between Anne Marie and her board. Living in a beach shack with three roommates, she is up before dawn every morning to conquer the waves and count the days until the Pipe Masters competition. Having transplanted herself to Hawaii with no one’s blessing but her own, Anne Marie finds all she needs in the adrenaline-charged surf scene – until pro quarterback Matt Tollman comes along…
- Three Friends, One Passion – The Making of Blue Crush
- Deleted scenes
- Lenny Kravitz Music Video – “If I Could Fall In Love”
- Filming Blue Crush – The Techniques used to shoot the awesome footage
- Wipeout! – The best wipeouts & action scenes caught on film
- Inside The World Of Surfing – A look at the history, terminology, equipment and best places to surf
- Audio commentary by Kate Bosworth, Michelle Rodriguez and Sanoe Lake
- Audio commentary by director John Stockwell
- Cast and filmmakers bios
- And much more!
Blue Crush 2
Haunted by the memory of her deceased mother, Dana leaves Malibu behind and heads to South Africa to fulfill her mother’s dream of surfing Jeffreys Bay.
- Alternative Opening
- Deleted scenes with introduction by director Mike Elliott
- Gag Reel
- The Making of Blue Crush 2
- Surf Safari! – Filming in South Africa
- Ripping It! – Shooting the surf scenes
- Feature audio commentary by cast and crew